In February 2023, NDIS Commission launched its Own Motion Inquiry into Platform Providers Operating in the NDIS Market (the Inquiry). The Inquiry examined how Platform Providers function in the NDIS market. Direct consultation with participants was a central focus. NDIS Commission actively consulted from February to the end of April 2023.
The Inquiry’s Insights Report was published in September 2023. The Insights Report confirmed that Platform Providers do offer people with disability choice and control over who they engage to support them.
- Own Motion Inquiry into Platform Providers – Insights Report
- Summary of Insights - EasyRead version
- Data Supplement - Appendix A - Participant Data
- Data Supplement – Appendix B – Survey Analysis
- Data Supplement – Appendix C – Reportable Incidents and Complaints
- Data Supplement – Appendix D – Worker Screening
- Information Supplement A – Glossary
- Information Supplement B – Table of Platform Provider Fee Comparisons
Terms of Reference
Participant Guide to Platform Providers
The below guide is for NDIS participants who would like to know more about using Platform Providers. An Easy Read version will be available soon.